Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Symmetric caging formation for convex polygon object transportation by multiple mobile robots
- Symmetric caging formation for convex polygon object transportation by multiple mobile robots
- Dai, Yanyan; Kim, Yoon-Gu; Lee, Dong-Ha; Lee, SukGyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Yoon-Gu; Lee, Dong-Ha
- Issue Date
- IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, AIM 2015, 2015-August, 595-600
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, the problem of object caging and transporting is considered by multiple mobile robots using object closure technology. With the consideration of minimizing the number of the robots and decreasing the rotation of the object, the proper points are calculated and assigned to the multiple mobile robots to form the symmetric caging formation. The caging formation guarantees that all of the Euclidean distances between two adjacent robots are smaller than the minimal width of the polygon object and the object cannot escape. Finally, the simulation results represent multiple mobile robots which cage and transport the polygon object to the goal position. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.