Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
A method of optimizing the scheduler for improving the performance of the OSEK OS
- A method of optimizing the scheduler for improving the performance of the OSEK OS
- Hong, Jaeseung; Kum, Daehyun; Jin, Sung Ho; Cho, Jeong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Jaeseung; Kum, Daehyun; Jin, Sung Ho
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, ICMAE 2011, 110-116, 5141-5145
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- OSEK OS is a very static system. all of the functionality of the system is already defined in the design phase. During Operation, the change of the system functionalities does not occur. Thus, we propose a optimized implementation of the scheduler for OSEK OS based on predictable system features to improve the functionality of the Real-time system. © (2012) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- Trans Tech Publications Inc
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.