Cited 0 time in
Cited 6 time in
WiP abstract: Packet loss compensation for cyber-physical control systems
- WiP abstract: Packet loss compensation for cyber-physical control systems
- Choi, Rock Hyun; Lee, Sang-Choel; Lee, Dong Ha; Yoo, Joonhyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Sang-Choel; Lee, Dong Ha
- Issue Date
- 2012 IEEE/ACM 3rd International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, ICCPS 2012, 205
- Packet loss over wireless network incurs a great challenge over the system stability as well as its control performance in WSAN-based cyber-physical systems. This paper proposes a packet loss compensation technique, called by EWMA-based value estimator, for cyber-physical control over wireless network. Evaluation results simulated by Truetime/Simulink show the validity of the proposed scheme. © 2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.