Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Structural and optical properties of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films for photovoltaic applications
- Structural and optical properties of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films for photovoltaic applications
- Jeong, A.R.; Jo, W.; Jo, H.J.; Kim, D.-H.; Sung, S.J.; Kang, J.K.; Lee, D.H.
- DGIST Authors
- Jo, H.J.; Kim, D.-H.; Sung, S.J.; Kang, J.K.; Lee, D.H.
- Issue Date
- 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC 2011, 436-437
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films are deposited with different sequential processes. The grain size and uniformity of the surfaces were different according to the process despite the final compositions are stoichiometric such as Cu poor and Zn rich measured by energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy. X-ray diffraction studies reveal that the films have different secondary phases and preferred orientation depending on the process. The optical properties such as transmittance and reflectance indicate different ratio and wavelength. Local electrical properties using Kelvin prove force microscopy and conductive-atomic force microscopy yield the information of local surface potential and electrical transport. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.