Cited 0 time in
Cited 7 time in
The design of remote vehicle management system based on OMA DM protocol and AUTOSAR S/W architecture
- The design of remote vehicle management system based on OMA DM protocol and AUTOSAR S/W architecture
- Ryu, Hyun-Ki; Cho, Sung-Rae; Piao, Shiquan; Kim, Sung-Ho
- DGIST Authors
- Ryu, Hyun-Ki; Cho, Sung-Rae; Piao, Shiquan
- Issue Date
- ALPIT 2008, 7th International Conference on Advanced Language Processing and Web Information Technology, 393-397
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Over the past decades the technological development of vehicles has developed rapidly and today almost everything in a vehicle is controlled by electric/electronic systems. In addition the telematics service developed on IT technology. telematics service consist of two part. First part is personal information service, other part is diagnostic service. Currently, Diagnostics and collision prevention telematics services are more important than the personal information telematics services. So In this paper, we propose a very flexible and efficient system for automotive diagnostic and the update of the vehicle's software using a telematics device between the remote download DM server and the local ECUs within the vehicle. This system will enable the user to inquire and configurate the vehicle status in real-time using a personal computer or PDA via wireless network. Also, the user and auto mechanism engineers can diagnose software failures and upgrade the software modules. © 2008 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.