Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Traffic prediction of CAN network system with dual communication channels
- Traffic prediction of CAN network system with dual communication channels
- Kim, Man Ho; Ha, Kyoung Nam; Lee, Kyung Chang; Lee, Suk
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Man Ho
- Issue Date
- 2008 International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2008, 397-400
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The increasing number of electronic control units, sensors, and actuators in intelligent vehicles, and the increasing need for more intelligent functions require a network with increased capacity and real-time capability. As an example of enhancing the capacity of a controller area network (CAN) system, this paper presents a CAN system with dual communication channels as well as a traffic prediction method that predicts the traffic of each channel to allocates frames to the more appropriate channel. An experimental testbed using off-the-shelf microcontrollers with two CAN controllers was used to prove the feasibility of the traffic prediction method.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.