Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
An LCoS microdisplay for video conference on wireless network
- An LCoS microdisplay for video conference on wireless network
- Chung, Hoon-Ju; Chung, Sang-bong; Ju, Hyun-woong; Do, Yun-seon; Kim, Dae-hwan; Choi, Byeong-dae; Lee, Yong-hwan
- DGIST Authors
- Do, Yun-seon; Kim, Dae-hwan; Choi, Byeong-dae
- Issue Date
- 2008 2nd International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking, FGCN 2008, 2, 3-6
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- As compared with 3G video communication, video conference with handset does not gain popularity because the technology of micro-display is not mature. LCoS display has small volume and suitable for mobile projection display of video conference. In this paper, we propose and design LCoS back-plane with frame buffer pixel circuit composed of three transistors and two capacitors. This pixel circuit enables data transfer of all pixels to be done simultaneously in a frame-at-atime fashion so that the brightness can be maximized. The LCoS back-plane is designed with 0.35um highvoltage CMOS technology. The size of a pixel is 13.5 × 13.5 um2 and the display size is 0.53" for SVGA (800×600) panel. © 2008 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.