Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Nonlinear Identification of Electronic Brake Pedal Behavior Using Hybrid GMDH and Genetic Algorithm in Brake-By-Wire System
- Nonlinear Identification of Electronic Brake Pedal Behavior Using Hybrid GMDH and Genetic Algorithm in Brake-By-Wire System
- Bae, Junhyung; Lee, Seonghun; Shin, Dong-Hwan; Hong, Jaeseung; Lee, Jaeseong; Kim, Jong-Hae
- DGIST Authors
- Bae, Junhyung; Lee, Seonghun; Shin, Dong-Hwan; Hong, Jaeseung; Lee, Jaeseong
- Issue Date
- Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, 12(3), 1292-1298
- Article Type
- Brake by Wire; Brake by Wire Systems; Brake by Wires; Brakes; Compensation; Correlation Coefficient; Data Handling; Experimental Reactors; Fault Detection; Genetic Algorithm; Genetic Algorithms; Group Method of Data Handling; Identification (Control Systems); Mean Square Error; Multi Layer Network; Network Layers; Non Linear System Identification; Nonlinear Identifications; Religious Buildings; Root Mean Square Errors; System Identification; Wire
- In this paper, we represent a nonlinear identification of electronic brake pedal behavior in the brake-by-wire (BBW) system based on hybrid group method of data handling (GMDH) and genetic algorithm (GA). A GMDH is a kind of multi-layer network with a structure that is determined through training and which can express nonlinear dynamics as a mathematical model. The GA is used in the GMDH, enabling each neuron to search for its optimal set of connections with the preceding layer. The results obtained with this hybrid approach were compared with different nonlinear system identification methods. The experimental results showed that the hybrid approach performs better than the other methods in terms of root mean square error (RMSE) and correlation coefficients. The hybrid GMDH/GA approach was effective for modeling and predicting the brake pedal system under random braking conditions. © The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers.
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Related Researcher
Shin, Dong Hwan
Multi-body dynamic simulation;다물체 동역학 해석, Structural Analsys;구조해석
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.