Cited 0 time in
Cited 8 time in
Functionally Graded Bismuth Oxide/Zirconia Bilayer Electrolytes for High-Performance Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (IT-SOFCs)
- Functionally Graded Bismuth Oxide/Zirconia Bilayer Electrolytes for High-Performance Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (IT-SOFCs)
- Joh, Dong Woo; Park, Jeong Hwa; Kim, Doyeub; Wachsman, Eric D.; Lee, Kang Taek
- DGIST Authors
- Joh, Dong Woo; Park, Jeong Hwa; Kim, Doyeub; Lee, Kang Taek
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 9(10), 8443-8449
- Article Type
- Bilayers; Cathodes; Conductivity; Conductors; Degradation; Doped Ceria; Electrolytes; High Performance; Interfaces; Oxygen Reduction; Perovskites; Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC); Stabilized Bismuth Oxides; Surfaces; Technologies
- A functionally graded Bi1.6.Er0.4O3(ESB)/Y0.16Zr0.84O1.92(YSZ) bilayer electrolyte is successfully developed via a cost-effective screen printing process using nanoscale ESB powders on the tape-cast NiO-YSZ anode support. Because of the highly enhanced oxygen incorporation process at the cathode/electrolyte interface, a novel bilayer solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) yields extremely high power density of similar to 2.1 W cm(-2) at 700 degrees C, which is a 2.4 times increase compared to that of the YSZ single electrolyte SOFC.
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- Related Researcher
AECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)
Advanced energy conversion and storage systems; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; All solid-state batteries; low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells(SOFCs); 신 에너지 변환 및 저장 시스템; Solid-state Electrochemical Energy Devices; 차세대 전고체 이차전지(solid-state batteries) 및 저온화 고체산화물 연료전지(LT-SOFCs)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringAECSL(Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.