Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Dynamic analysis of series elastic actuator in terms of controller design
- Dynamic analysis of series elastic actuator in terms of controller design
- Oh, Sehoon; Kong, Kyoungchul
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 16th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2016, 465-471
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In order to provide highly compliant and powerful force, a series elastic actuator (SEA) has been developed and are now widely utilized. In spite of this characteristics as an ideal force source for safe human-robot interactions, SEA is considered difficult to design and control as its mechanical structure is complicated, namely it consists of a motor, a reduction gear, an elastic element and load, which causes various challenges, such as the unknown dynamics of a load, the nonlinearity of gears, the oscillation mode induced by the elastic element, and so on. It is required to investigate how the dynamic characteristics are influenced by these issues, and this paper tackles this problem by deriving and analyzing the dynamics of SEA. The dynamics of SEA with mechanical parameter variations is evaluated using the criteria utilized for controller design. © 2016 Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems - ICROS.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.