Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Wire-tension control using Compact Planetary geared Elastic Actuator
- Wire-tension control using Compact Planetary geared Elastic Actuator
- Kwak, Jihoo; Lee, Chan; Kim, Junyoung; Kim, Shinyoon; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Kwak, Jihoo; Lee, Chan; Kim, Junyoung; Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2017, 3684-3689
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The tension control of wires can benefit from Series Elastic Actuator (SEA), which is a potential emerging actuator system. In this paper, it is verified that the tension of wires can be successfully controlled by a novel SEA, called Compact Planetary-geared Elastic Actuator (cPEA), which incorporates a planetary gear and a spring to achieve precise force sensing and compactness at the same time. The design of model-based tension control and impedance compensator using cPEA is introduced, and the experiments that show the effectiveness of the proposed control are provided. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.