Cited 0 time in
Cited 21 time in
The determinant of adoption in cloud computing in Vietnam
- The determinant of adoption in cloud computing in Vietnam
- Chang, Byeong-Yun; Hai, Pham Hoang; Seo, Dong-Won; Lee, Jong-Hun; Yoon, Seung Hyun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- 2013 International Conference on Computing, Management and Telecommunications, ComManTel 2013, 407-409
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Cloud computing can bring many advantages for companies such as cost efficiency, reducing time to access to the market, ease to use, flexibility and adaptability to change to different condition, etc. However, the adoption rate in Vietnam is still in the beginning stage with not many adopters. As a result, this study focuses on the adoption of cloud computing among Vietnamese companies. Eight factors were identified as determinants of cloud computing adoption by combining the two widely applied IT theories i.e. Diffusion on Innovation and Technology-Organization-Environment framework. In the future with eight factors we will conduct survey, factor analysis and logistic regression to determine factors affecting cloud computing adoption. © 2013 IEEE.
- Wireless Information Networking Society
- Related Researcher
Radar, AI, DL/ML, signal processing
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.