Cited 1 time in
Cited 0 time in
Optimization of Electrolyte Components on the Performance of Organic-Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Optimization of Electrolyte Components on the Performance of Organic-Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nam, Jung Eun; Jo, Hyo Jeong; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Woo, Sungho; Hwang, Dae-Kue
- DGIST Authors
- Kang, Jin-Kyu; Woo, Sungho; Hwang, Dae-Kue
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 17(11), 8100-8104
- Article Type
- In this study, we optimized the electrolyte components with different composition and additives on the performance of new metal-free organic dye-sensitized solar cells. The liquid electrolyte consisted of iodine (I2, lithium iodide (LiI), guanidinium thiocyanate (GuSCN) and 1-methyl-3-propylimidazolium iodide (MPII) or 1,2-dimethyl-3-propylimidazolium iodide (DMPII). DSSC characteristics were investigated by current density–voltage curve, open circuit voltage decay (OCVD), and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) measurements. Containing the LiI can affect incident photon-to-current conversation efficiency (IPCE) as well as increased the Jsc, and the addition of GuSCN increases both Voc and short circuit current (Jsc resulting in increased power conversion efficiency. Copyright © 2017 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Energy Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.