Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Angiosome based Time Series Analysis of Deep Tissue Perfusion using Diffuse Speckle Contrast Analysis
- Angiosome based Time Series Analysis of Deep Tissue Perfusion using Diffuse Speckle Contrast Analysis
- Yeo, Chae Beom; Lee, Kijoon; Song, Cheol
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Kijoon; Song, Cheol
- Issue Date
- 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBC 2017, 4054-4057
- An angiosome is a three dimensional volume of biological tissue which a specific artery governs. Although proven useful for vascular surgery, the direct relationship between arterial flow and microcirculation in specific angiosome remains controversial. Here, we present new optical approach, a four-channel diffuse speckle contrast analysis (DSCA) which can simultaneously measure blood perfusion at different foot area. Based on the hypothesis that same angiosome will support similar low frequency oscillation, we investigated cross-correlation among different DSCA channels. Our preliminary results show that the LFO signal from the channel closest to posterior tibial artery is leading the signal from the other channels. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Quantum & Biomedical Optics Lab
Biomedical Optics; DOT; DSCA; NIRS; OCT; LSCI; Nonlinear Optics; Random Laser; Coherent Backscattering
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringQuantum & Biomedical Optics Lab2. Conference Papers
Department of Robotics EngineeringIntelligent Bio-OptoMechatronics Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.