Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Current Sensing Atomic Force Microscopy를 이용한 PEM의 수화 현상에 따른 모폴로지 변화 연구
- Current Sensing Atomic Force Microscopy를 이용한 PEM의 수화 현상에 따른 모폴로지 변화 연구
- Translated Title
- Current Sensing Atomic Force Microscopy Study of the Morphological Variation of Hydrated Pronton Exchange Membrane
- 권오성; 이상철; 손병락; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 이상철; 손병락; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 34(4), 9-16
- A proton exchange membrane is a core component in the proton exchange membrane fuel cell because the role of proton exchange membrane (PEM) is supplying proton conductivity to fuel cell, a gas separator, and insulating between an anode and cathode. Among various role of PEM, supplying proton conductivity is the most important and the proton conductivity is strongly related the structural evolution of PEM by hydration. Thus a lot of studies have done by past few decade based on small angle X-ray scattering and wide angle X-ray scattering for understanding morphological structure of the PEM. Resulting from these studies, several morphological models of hydrated PEM are proposed. Current sensing atomic force microscopy (CSAFM) can map morphology and conductance on the membrane simultaneously. It can be the best tool for studying heterogenous structured materials such as PEM. In this study, the hydration of the membrane is examined by using CSAFM. Conductance and morphological images are simultaneously mapped under different relative humidity. The conductance images, which are mapped from different relative humidity, are analyzed by statistical methode for understanding ionic channel variation in PEM.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Intelligent Robot1. Journal Articles
Division of Energy Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.