Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Building Smart Microgrid Test-Bed를 이용한 전력사용량 패턴 최적화방안 연구
- Building Smart Microgrid Test-Bed를 이용한 전력사용량 패턴 최적화방안 연구
- Translated Title
- A Study on the Optimization of Power Consumption Pattern using Building Smart Microgrid Test-Bed
- 이동하; 이상우; 강진규
- DGIST Authors
- 이동하; 강진규
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 34(4), 1-8
- 에너지저장장치(Energy storage system); 스마트 마이크로그리드(Smart microgrid); 신재생에너지(Renewable energy); 태양광발전(Photovoltaic)
- The microgrid system is the combination of photovoltaic(PV) array, load, and battery energy storage system. The control strategies were defined as multi-modes of operation, including rest operation without use of battery, power charging, and power discharging, which enables grid connected mode or islanded mode. Photovoltaic power is a problem of the uniformity of power quality because the power generated from solar light is very sensitive to variation of insolation and duration of sunshine. As a solution to the above problem, energy storage system(ESS) is considered generally. There fore, in this study, we did basic research activities about optimization method of the amount of energy used, using a smart microgrid test-bed constructed in building. First, we analyzed the daily, monthly and period energy pattern amount of power energy used, and analyzed PV power generation level which is built on the roof. Utilizing building energy pattern analysis data, we was studied an efficient method of employing the ESS about building power consumption pattern and PV generation.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.