Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
무변압기형 연료전지/태양광용 PCS의 직류분 보상기법
- 무변압기형 연료전지/태양광용 PCS의 직류분 보상기법
- Translated Title
- DC Offset Current Compensation Method of Transformeless Fuel Cell/PV PCS
- 박봉희; 김승민; 최주엽; 최익; 이상철; 이동하; 이영권
- DGIST Authors
- 이상철; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 33(6), 92-97
- 직류분(DCoffset); 인버터(Inverter); 무변압기형(Transformerless); 태양광(PhotoVoltaic); 연료전(Fuel Cell)
- This paper proposes DC offset current compensation method of transformerless fuel cell/PV PCS. DC offset current is generated by the unbalanced internal resistance of the switching devices in full bridge topology. The other cause is the sensitivity of the current sensor, which is lower than DSP in resolution. If power converter system has these causes, the AC output current in the inverter will generate the DC offset. In case of transformerless grid-connected inverter system, DC offset current is fatal to grid-side, which results in saturating grid side transformer.
Several simulation results show the difficulties of detecting DC offset current. Detecting DC offset current method consists of the differential amplifiers and PWM is compensated by the output of the Op amp circuit with integrator controller. PSIM simulation verifies that the proposed method is simpler and more effective than using low resolution current sensor alone.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.