Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
On the method of energy shaping via static output feedback for stabilization of mechanical systems
- On the method of energy shaping via static output feedback for stabilization of mechanical systems
- Chang, Dong Eui; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Franklin Institute: Engineering and Applied Mathematics, 352(8), 3394-3404
- Article Type
- Energy-Shaping; Mechanical Systems; Static Output Feedback
- We develop theory of energy shaping via static output feedback to asymptotically stabilize mechanical systems. We first obtain matching conditions for equivalence via static output feedback of two given controlled mechanical systems. We then show that potential shaping is a special case of energy shaping via output feedback. Finally, we discover a class of mechanical systems that can be asymptotically stabilized by the potential shaping method. This class includes underactuated robots with elastic joints. © 2014 The Franklin Institute.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.