Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
10 years of innovation studies in Asia through the Asian Journal of Technology Innovation
- 10 years of innovation studies in Asia through the Asian Journal of Technology Innovation
- Lee, Kong-Rae
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Kong-Rae
- Issue Date
- Asian Journal of Technology Innovation, 22(1), 168-184
- Article Type
- AJTI; Asian Innovation Studies; Asian Journal; Innovation Articles; Innovation Issues
- Since Asian Journal of Technology Innovation (AJTI) was created in 2004, 10 years have passed and diverse professionals and business experts in the field of technology innovation have involved in the publication of the journal. This paper analyzes the evolution characteristics of AJTI authors and articles like research goals, methodologies, sample sizes and time horizons, innovation research fields and so on over the last 10 years. It was found that nationalities and affiliations of AJTI authors are rapidly being diversified and globalized. AJTI articles increasingly adopt sophisticated research. As result, the sample sizes of AJTI articles are becoming larger and larger including panel data and their time horizons also tend to be longitudinal. We also found that the relative importance of innovation issues in AJTI articles has changed over time following a scholarly trend among innovation studies. © 2014 Korean Society for Innovation Management and Economics (KOSIME).
- Korean Society for Innovation Management and Economics
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Convergence ScienceManagement of Innovation Program1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.