Cited 40 time in
Cited 55 time in
Cyber-physical systems: Milestones and research challenges
- Cyber-physical systems: Milestones and research challenges
- Park, Kyung-Joon; Zheng, Rong; Liu, Xue
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- Computer Communications, 36(1), 1-7
- Article Type
- Editorial Material; Review
- Communication; Communication Medium; Computer Communications; Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs); Embedded Computers; Embedded Systems; Feed-Back Loop; Information and Communication Technologies; Information Exchanges; Information Technology; Key Elements; Monitor and Control; Physical Elements; Physical Process; Process Control; Research; Research Challenges; Research Efforts
- The guest editorial section of Computer Communications journal provides an overview cyber-physical systems (CPS) by introducing major issues in CPS along with recent research efforts and future opportunities for CPS. The guest editorial section informs that the term CPS has emerged as a promising research paradigm, which involves the combination of control, communication, and computation. CPS is an integration of computation with physical processes where embedded computers and networks monitor and control the physical processes, with feedback loops where physical processes affect computations and vice versa. A key element in CPS is an information and communication technology (ICT) component as a communication medium, which connects the computing and physical elements by information exchange. CPS are also expected to exceed the traditional embedded systems in various aspects such as efficiency, safety, reliability, robustness, and adaptability.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.