Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
A wellness software platform with smart wearable devices and the demonstration report for personal wellness management
- A wellness software platform with smart wearable devices and the demonstration report for personal wellness management
- Kang, Won-Seok; Son, Chang-Sik; Lee, Sangho; Choi, Rock-Hyun; Ha, Yeong-Mi
- DGIST Authors
- Kang, Won-Seok; Son, Chang-Sik
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Nano-Bio Sensing, Imaging, and Spectroscopy 2017
- Experimental Groups; Life Log; Real Time Monitoring; Smartphones; Software Platforms; Wearable Technology; Wellness Contents; Wellness Life Log; Wellness Management; Wellness Recommendation; Wellness Service
- In this paper, we introduce a wellness software platform, called WellnessHumanCare, is a semi-automatic wellness management software platform which has the functions of complex wellness data acquisition(mental, physical and environmental one) with smart wearable devices, complex wellness condition analysis, private-aware online/offline recommendation, real-time monitoring apps (Smartphone-based, Web-based) and so on and we has demonstrated a wellness management service with 79 participants (experimental group: 39, control group: 40) who has worked at experimental group (H Corp.) and control group (K Corp.), Korea and 3 months in order to show the efficiency of the WellnessHumanCare. © 2017 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
Data Mining & Machine Learning for Text & Multimedia, Brain-Sense-ICTConvergence Computing, Computational Olfaction Measurement, Simulation&Modeling
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.