Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Analysis of Noise-Induced Tracking loss in PI controlled systems with anti-windup
- Analysis of Noise-Induced Tracking loss in PI controlled systems with anti-windup
- Lee, Juseung; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 2016 American Control Conference, ACC 2016, 2016-July, 5461-5466
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Tracking loss due to zero mean measurement noise has recently been discovered in PI controlled systems with anti-windup. This phenomenon was referred to as Noise-Induced Tracking Error (NITE) and the error was quantified for a particular type of anti-windup in previous work. In this paper, we give analyses of NITE with general types of anti-windup. Specifically, several anti-windup structures introduced in representative work are considered with PI controlled systems, and NITE for all systems are quantified in terms of system parameters and noise characteristics. © 2016 American Automatic Control Council (AACC).
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.