Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
BER analysis of CAN under BPSK passband CAN-HD interference
- BER analysis of CAN under BPSK passband CAN-HD interference
- Choi, Eunmin; Han, Sungmin; Lee, Jaeseok; Kang, Suwon; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN 2016, 2016-August, 178-180
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- An increasing demand for processing a large amount of data traffic resulted in the necessity of higher data rate of in-vehicle systems. In this regard, the controller area network for high data rate (CAN-HD) improves the data rate and is also compatible with conventional controller area network (CAN) system. To improve the data rate, the CAN-HD uses more bandwidth and allocates its power to the passband. Additionally, the CAN-HD is compatible with the conventional CAN by using a low-pass filter in a conventional CAN receiver. However, as more power is allocated in the passband, the bit error rate (BER) may increase due to the CAN-HD interference. In order to mitigate such problem, we analyze the performance of standard CAN receiver with high passband power for providing the criterion for proper power allocation for the passband signal. © 2016 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.