Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Lattice-reduction aided optimum and sub-optimum SIC detection for MIMO systems
- Lattice-reduction aided optimum and sub-optimum SIC detection for MIMO systems
- Lim, Sung-Ho; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 82nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC Fall 2015
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Lattice reduction (LR) has been researched a lot in conjunction with ordered successive interference cancellation (OSIC), contributing large enhancement of the performance with relatively small complexity. However, the performance gap between the LR-aided OSIC (LR-OSIC) and maximum likelihood (ML) still exists. This paper suggests LR-aided allordering successive interference cancellation (LR-AOSIC) as an optimum successive interference cancellation (SIC) detector showing near-ML performance almost unaffected by channel correlation and modulation order. In addition, LR-OSIC using modified local search algorithm (LR-MLS-OSIC) is also proposed as a sub-optimum SIC detector to reduce the complexity of LR-AOSIC affordably, nearly maintaining the performance. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.