Cited 0 time in
Cited 9 time in
Secure and robust state estimation under sensor attacks, measurement noises, and process disturbances: Observer-based combinatorial approach
- Secure and robust state estimation under sensor attacks, measurement noises, and process disturbances: Observer-based combinatorial approach
- Lee, Chanhwa; Shim, Hyungbo; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- European Control Conference, ECC 2015, 1872-1877
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a secure and robust state estimation scheme for continuous-time linear dynamical systems. The method is secure in that it correctly estimates the states under sensor attacks by exploiting sensing redundancy, and it is robust in that it guarantees a bounded estimation error despite measurement noises and process disturbances. In this method, an individual Luenberger observer (of possibly smaller size) is designed from each sensor. Then, the state estimates from each of the observers are combined through a scheme motivated by error correction techniques, which results in estimation resiliency against sensor attacks under a mild condition on the system observability. Moreover, in the state estimates combining stage, our method reduces the search space of a minimization problem to a finite set, which substantially reduces the required computational effort. © 2015 EUCA.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Eun, Yong Soon
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.