Cited 0 time in
Cited 10 time in
Analysis of localization for drone-fleet
- Analysis of localization for drone-fleet
- Kang, Jin-Hyeok; Park, Kyung-Joon; Kim, Hwangnam
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 6th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, ICTC 2015, 533-538
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Generally in mobile devices, localization is a critical issue to provide various services. A common way to find location is to use GPS. However, GPS has several limitations such as its reliability. Especially in none line of sight (NLOS) situations such as indoor environment, GPS is unable to find location. This could be a serious issue for drone fleet because we may lose control of drones. In this paper, we present a comprehensive survey on effective solutions for complementing GPS for drone fleet. In particular, we introduce several localization techniques that are independent of GPS. Since each technique has its own advantage as well as disadvantage. Hence, we categorize these localization techniques in order to find which technique is suitable for drone fleet. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Cyber-Physical Systems; 무선 센서-액츄에이터 네트워크; 스마트 팩토리
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.