Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Control scheme for obstacle avoidance navigation of autonomous mobile robots
- Control scheme for obstacle avoidance navigation of autonomous mobile robots
- Choi, Youn-Ho; Lee, Dong-Ha
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Dong-Ha
- Issue Date
- 2014 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, ICEMS 2014, 2256-2259
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- So many kinds of control schemes for autonomous locomotive robots which maneuver the behavior of the robots and avoiding obstacles as the study on autonomous robots has been done are suggested. Autonomous mobile robots should establish a secure driving stability by determining the locations of the sensed obstacles around. In the paper, we will compare the moving characteristics of the autonomous mobile robots which have a fixed interrelation zone environment to the moving characteristics of the proposed interrelation zone which have a hysteresis band between the two zones. Autonomous mobile robots can decide there behaviors, by sensing obstacles in interrelation zone. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.