Cited 0 time in
Cited 6 time in
Development of 24GHz FMCW level measurement radar system
- Development of 24GHz FMCW level measurement radar system
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Jin, Young Seok; Lee, Jong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Lee, Jong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2014 IEEE Radar Conference, RadarCon 2014, 796-799
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, a 24 GHz FMCW level measurement system is developed. For low cost design, the PLL solution using a frequency synthesizer is employed instead of the traditional method based on a digital direct synthesizer. The developed transceiver can generate a frequency modulated wave with a high linearity over 2GHz bandwidth in order to support a high accuracy gauging. We also develop the prototype of a signal processing module in order to verify the developed transceiver module. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.