Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Design of teach pendant for robot glazing system
- Design of teach pendant for robot glazing system
- Lee, Seungyeol; Eom, Sunghoon; Moon, Jeonil
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Seungyeol; Moon, Jeonil
- Issue Date
- 30th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction and Mining, ISARC 2013, Held in Conjunction with the 23rd World Mining Congress, 1271-1280
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Currently, a new construction method using a robotic system is widely spreading in construction sites. This study is related to the design of glazing robot's teach pendant which can improve convenience of handling and hence improve the productivity through the efficient interaction between an operator and a robot while doing glazing works, e.g., curtain wall installing. The suitability of selection and arrangement of control switches was assessed according to mechanical motions of a glazing robot, and design guidelines for improving convenience and productivity were drawn up through questionnaires carried out by site operators. To verify the proposed design guidelines, working time comparison of the proposed teach pendant and the existing teach pendant was executed.
- international Association for Automation and Robotics in Construction
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.