Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Scheduling and control co-design under end-to-end response time constraints in cyber-physical systems
- Scheduling and control co-design under end-to-end response time constraints in cyber-physical systems
- Park, Kyung-Joon; Yoon, Man-Ki; Kang, Kyungtae; Lee, Chang-Gun
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 2011 IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops, INFOCOM WKSHPS 2011, 762-767
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we propose an optimization approach for robust control design with end-to-end response time constraints in a multi-resource cyber-physical systems (CPS). We introduce a rigorous performance metric for robust system design from the control theoretic viewpoint. Then, we investigate the impact of end-to-end response time analysis techniques on the control performance. We show that the traditional per-job response time analysis significantly degrades the control performance when real-time tasks visit a resource multiple times. We demonstrate that we can meaningfully improve the control performance by adopting the recently-developed per-resource response time analysis. Our simulation results verify the effectiveness of the proposed co-design framework. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.