Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Detection and tracking algorithm for 77GHz automotive FMCW radar
- Detection and tracking algorithm for 77GHz automotive FMCW radar
- Hyun, Eugin; Oh, Woojin; Lee, Jong-Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eugin; Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- 2011 3rd International Asia-Pacific Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar, APSAR 2011, 625-628
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Today, radar driven active safety systems are widely used in automotive applications. The characteristic of FMCW (Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave) are high credibility, high compactness, and low cost. However, it is difficult to detect and track range and velocity in multi-target situations due to clutter, including stationary targets. In this paper, we propose signal processing algorithms to suppress clutter and to detect moving targets. The proposed algorithms were verified on the real road. © 2011 KIEES.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.