Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Implementation of AUTOSAR I/O driver modules for a SSPS system
- Implementation of AUTOSAR I/O driver modules for a SSPS system
- Park, Gwangmin; Kum, Daehyun; Jin, Sungho; Jung, Wooyoung
- DGIST Authors
- Kum, Daehyun; Jin, Sungho; Jung, Wooyoung
- Issue Date
- 2008 International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2008, 1451-1456
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The AUTOSAR Basic Software is composed of Service Layer, ECU Abstraction Layer (EAL), Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL) and Complex Driver. In these components, an IO Driver Module including I/O Hardware Abstraction (IoHwAb) is one of the most important components in a development of ECU-target applications. However, it is difficult to integrate and emulate it to ECU-targets in coincidence with the AUTOSAR MCAL/EAL architecture. In this paper, we present a simple implementation process of an AUTOSAR IO Driver module and system integration method. In addition, we apply this development process to the Speed Sensitive Power Steering (SSPS) system and evaluate its performance as a result of applied tests.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.