Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
차량용 FMCW 레이더의 다중 타겟 검출을 위한 신호처리부 구조 제안
- 차량용 FMCW 레이더의 다중 타겟 검출을 위한 신호처리부 구조 제안
- Translated Title
- Architecture of Signal Processing Module for Multi-target Detection in Automotive FMCW Radar
- 현유진; 오우진; 이종훈
- DGIST Authors
- 현유진; 이종훈
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 5(2), 93-102
- 지능형 자동차; 차량용 레이더; 레이더; FMCW
- The FMCW(Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave) radar possesses range-velocity ambiguity to identify the correct combination of beat frequencies for each target in the multi-target situation. It can lead to ghost targets and missing targets, and it can reduce the detection probability. In this paper, we propose an effective identification algorithm for the correct pairs of beat frequencies and the signal processing hardware architecture to effectively support the algorithm. First, using the correlation of the detected up- and down-beat frequencies and Doppler frequencies, the possible combinations are determined. Then, final pairing algorithm is completed with the power spectrum density of the correlated up- and down-beat frequencies. The proposed hardware processor has the basic architecture consisting of beat-frequency registers, pairing table memory, and decision unit. This method will be useful to improve the radar detection probability and reduce the false alarm rate.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.