Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
로봇과 자폐 아동의 상호작용에 관한 실험 연구
- 로봇과 자폐 아동의 상호작용에 관한 실험 연구
- Translated Title
- Experimental Research of Interactions Between Children with Autism and Robots
- 이효신; 백상수; 구현진; 강원석; 김영덕; 홍종욱; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- 강원석; 김영덕; 안진웅
- Issue Date
- 정서·행동장애연구, 26(2), 141-168
- 전자 장난감; 로봇; 자폐아동; 놀이; 상호작용; Electronic Toys; Robot; Children with Autism; Play; Interaction
- The purpose of this experimental study is to examine whether there is any difference in interactions of autistic children between electronic robotic toys and non-electronic robotic toys. Three young children with autism were observed while they played with six different electronic robotic toys with the power off and then with the power on. The frequency and duration of their interactions with each toys were collected using event sampling and partial interval methods to compare the mean differences in terms of their interactions. The results of the study showed that overall frequency and duration of interactions increased when participants played with electronic robotic toys. However, there was much variations in the order of toys each participant played with, in terms of duration and frequency. Research implications for future study and the limitations of this study were discussed.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.