Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
로봇의 소리 자극에 대한 자폐성 아동의 반응 연구
- 로봇의 소리 자극에 대한 자폐성 아동의 반응 연구
- Translated Title
- The Reaction of Children Labeled with Autism to Sound Stimuli from a Robot
- 김건희; 이상복; 장수정; 강원석; 김영덕; 홍종욱; 안진웅
- DGIST Authors
- 강원석; 김영덕; 안진웅
- Issue Date
- 정서·행동장애연구, 25(4), 1-20
- Robot; Children Labeled with Autism; Sound Stimuli.; 로봇; 자폐성 아동; 소리 자극.
- This study aimed to discover how the stimulus of the noise from a robot affects a child through the interaction between a robot and autistic children. We selected four autistic children and derived the following ideas about the stimulus of the noise from a robot from a review of the literature: (1) The variation of the observation process and operation about the stimulus of the noise from the robot, (2) the children's reactions to the particular stimulus of the noise from the robot, (3) the test shows that children's reaction to the stimulus of the noise from the robot is positive. First, the study found that the noise from the robot could stimulate the children to observe and operate it, and that the children changed their observation process and operation in accordance with their conditions and interests. Second, the children responded in very different ways to the singing function of the robot. Third, our study showed that the sound stimuli from the robot positively affected children labeled with autism in imitation of speech and behavior.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.