Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
AUTOSAR 임베디드 소프트웨어의 모델기반 개발 및 테스트 방법 - 사례연구 : 운전자 위치제어 시스템
- AUTOSAR 임베디드 소프트웨어의 모델기반 개발 및 테스트 방법 - 사례연구 : 운전자 위치제어 시스템
- Translated Title
- Model-Based Development and Test Method for The AUTOSAR Embedded Software
- 박광민; 이성훈; 금대현
- DGIST Authors
- 이성훈; 금대현
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 4(4), 164-173
- AUTOSAR; Automotive software; SWC(Software Component); Model-based test; DPS; AUTOSAR; Automotive software; SWC(Software Component); Model-based test; DPS
- Automotive systems have tended to be equipped with many electronic contents to satisfy safety, comport, convenience, and entertainment services over the past years. As a result, the amount of vehicle embedded software in electrical/electronic(E/E) systems is steadily increasing to manage these requirements. This leads to the traditional, document-based software development in the vehicle embedded systems being increasingly displaced by a model-based development in order to reduce software development time and cost. Due to the application of model-based development, a great evolution is being realized in the aspect of efficiency, but the development is being made without sufficient testing. So, erroneous automotive embedded software may cause serious problems such as car accidents which relate to human safety. Therefore, efficient methods for model-based test and validation are needed to improve software reliability in the stage of embedded software development. This paper presents the model-based development and test method for AUTOSAR embedded software to improve its reliability and safety, and it is demonstrated based on the case study.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.