Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Dynamic model based microrobot control
- Dynamic model based microrobot control
- Kwak, Su Hui; Park, Yong Su; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 14th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, URAI 2017, 624-625
- In this paper, a novel control algorithm for a microrobot is proposed, which is Two-degree-of-freedom control based on dynamic model. Two-degree-of-freedom control which consists of Disturbance observer (DOB), feedback controller and feedforward controller, has been utilized widely in industry. For the application of this controller for the microrobot, dynamic characteristics of a microrobot is analyzed and modeled at first, then Two-degree-of-freedom controller is designed based on the derived dynamic model of the microrobot. Experiments verify better performance by the proposed controller over the conventional controller. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.