Cited 1 time in
Cited 0 time in
Magnetostatic Spin Wave in a Very Thin CoFeB Film Grown on an Amorphous FeZr Buffer Layer
- Magnetostatic Spin Wave in a Very Thin CoFeB Film Grown on an Amorphous FeZr Buffer Layer
- Kim, Dong Seok; Nawaoka, Kohei; Miwa, Shinji; Park, Seung Young; Shiota, Yoichi; You, Chun Yeol; Cho, Jae Hun; Lee, Byung Chan; Yoshishige Suzuki; Rhie, Kung Won
- DGIST Authors
- You, Chun Yeol
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society, 67(5), 906-910
- Article Type
- MSSW; Spin wave; CoFeB; FeZr; Magnetic anisotropy
- The transmission of a magnetostatic spin wave in a very thin CoFeB film (2.3 nm) grown on an amorphous paramagnetic FeZr layer was demonstrated for the first time by using an antenna method with coplanar waveguides. The attenuation length, determined by using the difference in intensities due to a change in the distance between the antennas, was estimated to be 0.7 µm. We discuss why we are able to observe spin-wave propagation in such a thin magnetic layer, taking the low damping constant (α = 0.0027) of the CoFeB films grown on the amorphous FeZr layer and the estimated large group velocity in the CoFeB films into account. © 2015, The Korean Physical Society.
- Related Researcher
You, Chun Yeol
Spin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab
Spintronics; Condensed Matter Physics; Magnetic Materials & Thin Films; Micromagnetic Simulations; Spin Nano-Devices
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceSpin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.