Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Comparison of resonance ratio control and inner force control for series elastic actuator
- Comparison of resonance ratio control and inner force control for series elastic actuator
- Kwak, Su Hui; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2017, 7583-7588
- Series Elastic Actuator(SEA) has been emerging as a novel and potential actuator system for many robotic applications. It is well known that SEA can achieve high compliance which realizes safe interaction between humans and robots. On the other hand, precision position control has been considered difficult in SEA applications. A novel control configuration for SEA position control is proposed in this paper to address this problem. Resonance Ratio Control (RRC) which has been applied for flexible system control is applied to an SEA, and it is compared with the conventional SEA position control strategy. In particular, the similarity of RRC and the force control of SEA is explained, and the control performances using two methodologies are compared. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.