Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Modal force and torque control with wire-tension control using series elastic actuator for body weight support system
- Modal force and torque control with wire-tension control using series elastic actuator for body weight support system
- Kwak, Ji Hoo; Choi, Wi Ha; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2017, 6739-6744
- In this paper, novel mechanical mechanism and control method using SEA are suggested for natural gait pattern and effective gait rehabilitation. Conventional body weight support system (BWS) focuses on static position lifting and has limitation for a subject to constrain natural gait pattern especially in the vertical and medial-lateral movement. To overcome such abnormal gait pattern during BWS rehabilitation, modal force and torque control using wire is applied in this paper. The control makes it possible for a subject to generate natural gait motion which is natural in the vertical and medial-lateral movement during gait rehabilitation. To implement modal force and torque control, reference transformation for control of the tension of two wire is suggested. To control the tension of each wire, SEA which is controlled by the model base is utilized. And experiments are performed to assess the control performance. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.