Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Sol-gel derived 6CaO·6SrO·7Al2O3 thin films using metal alkoxides
- Sol-gel derived 6CaO·6SrO·7Al2O3 thin films using metal alkoxides
- Chavhan, P.M.; Sharma, A.; Sharma, R.K.; Kim, CheolGi; Kaushik, N.K.
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, CheolGi
- Issue Date
- Ceramics International, 37(8), 3413-3417
- Article Type
- Optical properties; Sol-gel; 2-Methoxy ethanol; C6S6A7 films; Sheet resistance
- The novel 6CaO·6SrO·7Al2O3 (C6S6A7) thin films were deposited onto soda lime glass substrate using calcium, strontium, aluminium isopropoxide and 2-methoxy ethanol as starting materials via sol-gel dip coating technique. The electrical and optical properties of C6S6A7 films were investigated for films sample annealed at 450 °C for 2 h in air and hydrogen (H2) atmosphere, respectively. X-ray diffraction pattern and Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy analysis confirms cubic structure to the C6S6A7 material. The optical transmission spectra of C6S6A7 films showed the high transparency in wide visible range of ∼ 88 and 80% for air and H2 annealed samples, respectively. The C6S6A7 films sheet resistance of 528 and 0.65 k Ohm/square has been observed for films annealed in air and H2 atmosphere at 450 °C, respectively. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd and Techna Group S.r.l.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
Lab for NanoBio-MatErials & SpinTronics(nBEST)
Magnetic Materials and Spintronics; Converging Technology of Nanomaterials and Biomaterials; Bio-NEMS;MEMS
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceLab for NanoBio-Materials & SpinTronics(nBEST)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.