Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Development of two-wire body weight support system for interactive treadmill
- Development of two-wire body weight support system for interactive treadmill
- Translated Title
- 인터액티브 트레드밀에 적용 가능한 2 선식 체중 지지 시스템의 개발
- Seunghue Oh
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Seung Hue; Kim, Jong Hyun; Yeo, Sang Seok
- Jonghyun Kim
- Sangseok Yeo
- Issue Date
- Available Date
- Degree Date
- 2018. 8
- Access Rights
- The original item will not be provided upon request from the author
- Body weight support system, Harness, Interactive treadmill, Gait rehabilitation, 체중 지지 시스템, 인터액티브 트레드밀, 보행재활, 하네스
- Development of two-wire body weight support (BWS) system for interactive treadmill (ITM). This BWS system was developed having compact size to install in clinics without major space alterations. The ITM can naturally adjust the walking speed according to user’s intention for changing walking speed. Thus walking training on ITM can provide similar walking with overground walking. Recently, conjunction of treadmill and BWS system are being frequently used in clinical practice because of space effectiveness and safety. In order to provide effective and safe gait training using an ITM, a BWS system suitable for an interactive treadmill has been developed. This paper presents the BWS system and harness design and experimental validation, including the system model and force. According to experimental result our two-wire BWS system can provide adequate BWS until 0.6m/s with 300N.
- Robotics Engineering
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringThesesMaster
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.