Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Traction Control for Two-Wheel Driven Mobile Robot Driving on Ice
- Traction Control for Two-Wheel Driven Mobile Robot Driving on Ice
- Choi, Jung Hyun; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 27th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, ISIE 2018, 1075-1080
- In this paper, a traction control for two-wheel driven mobile robot driving on the ice is proposed. The traction control requirements for a special task on the ice is derived from driving scenario of the mobile robot. The important driving requirement of the robot is to satisfy the target velocity within a limited available distance. To realize the special velocity of the robot on the ice, longitudinal velocity control is adopted, and Model Following Control method is adopted to prevent slip on the ice. Effectiveness of the traction control algorithms are verified through several experimental results. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.