Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Automated quantification of cardiomyocytes beating profile with time-lapse digital holographic microscopy
- Automated quantification of cardiomyocytes beating profile with time-lapse digital holographic microscopy
- Moon, Inkyu; Jaferzadeh, Keyvan
- DGIST Authors
- Moon, Inkyu
- Issue Date
- Three-Dimensional Imaging, Visualization, and Display 2018
- This paper overviews the time-lapse off-axis digital holographic microscopy (DHM) integrated with information processing algorithms for automatically measuring dynamic quantitative phase profiles of beating cardiomyocytes. The off-axis DHM provides time-lapse quantitative phase images (QPI) of cardiomyocytes at 10Hz for one minute. Experimental results show that multiple dynamic parameters of beating cardiomyocytes can be analyzed by the presented automated procedures specifically dedicated to process the time-lapse DHM phase images. The presented method can be useful in quantitative analysis between normal cardiomyocytes beating profile and all other abnormal activities and these multiple beating parameters of cardiomyocytes can be used to characterize the physiological state of cardiomyocytes. © 2018 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
Intelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringIntelligent Imaging and Vision Systems Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.