Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
WiP Abstract: KRS-DGIST: A Resilient CPS Testbed for Radio-Based Train Control
- WiP Abstract: KRS-DGIST: A Resilient CPS Testbed for Radio-Based Train Control
- Won, Yuchang; Yu, Buyeon; Park, Jaegeun; Park, In Hee; Jeong, Haegeon; Baik, Jeanseong; Kang, Kyungtae; Lee, Insup; Park, Kyung-Joon; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon; Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 9th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, ICCPS 2018, 339-340
- This paper presents an architecture for cyber-physical systems resilient against external attacks and internal faults. The target CPS consists of multiple physical systems equipped with local embedded systems, a supervision module that oversees operations of the physical systems, and communication network connecting each physical system to the supervision module. We give an instantiation of the architecture on a radio-based train control system to demonstrate the resiliency under various safety critical scenarios. The testbed entitled KRS-DGIST includes a commercial train control and supervision software deployed in the Philippines. The railway installed sensors and other mechanisms are implemented reflecting the actual train control and supervision system, and the dynamics of the trains is computer simulated. Demonstrations are given with attacks on sensors, communication network, and embedded systems. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.