Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Prospects of Colour Selective Organic Photodiode
- Prospects of Colour Selective Organic Photodiode
- Yoon, Seongwon; Sim, Kyu Min; Chung, Dae Sung
- DGIST Authors
- Chung, Dae Sung
- Issue Date
- Journal of Materials Chemistry C
- Currently, image sensors are in the limelight as a key technology solution to various light detection applications such as smart phones, self-driving vehicles, drones and machine vision, etc. In particular, organic semiconductors are attracting attention as a newly emerging material for image sensor applications requiring tuneable absorption spectrum, owing to their relatively higher absorption coefficient compared with inorganic semiconductors. Considering that colour filters generally used in the conventional Si-based image sensor architecture exhibit various limitations, there have been intensive research efforts to replace the Si-based photodiodes with colour selective organic photodiodes (OPDs). In this paper, we have reviewed the recently reported colour selective OPDs according to their specific colour selection methods. Furthermore, we deliberated each method in detail with regard to their fundamental principles of operation.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringPolymer Energy Materials Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.