Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Bandwidth Limitations in Force Control of a Series Elastic Actuator with Backlash and Quantization
- Bandwidth Limitations in Force Control of a Series Elastic Actuator with Backlash and Quantization
- Jung, Hanul; Lee, Chan; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 8th International Power Electronics Conference, IPEC-Niigata - ECCE Asia 2018, 688-692
- Series Elastic Actuator has been widely utilized in various robotic applications, where precise and compliant force control is required. In SEA, the amount of spring deformation, which is mainly controlled for the compliant force control of SEA, is not very large, and thus the feedback control of this spring deformation is very subject to various nonlinearity such as backlash and quantization. In this paper, the effect of this nonlinearity on the force control of SEA is investigated. In particular, how the feedback controller gains are affected by the nonlinearity is examined through experiments, and a guideline for the gain determination is suggested. ? 2018 IEEJ Industry Application Society.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.