Cited 11 time in
Cited 8 time in
Monolithic nano-porous polymer in microfluidic channels for lab-chip liquid chromatography
- Monolithic nano-porous polymer in microfluidic channels for lab-chip liquid chromatography
- Kim, Jin-young; O'Hare, Danny
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jin-young
- Issue Date
- Nano Convergence, 5(1)
- Article Type
- LATEST DEVELOPMENTS; STATIONARY PHASES; SEPARATION; FUTURE
- In this paper, a nano-porous polymer has been integrated into the microfluidics device as on-chip monolithic liquid chromatography column for separation of chemical and biological samples. Monolithic nano-porous polymer (MNP) was formed and firmly grafted on the surface of the microfluidic channel. Neurotransmitters, 5-hydroxyindole-3-acetic acid (5-HIAA) and 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin, 5-HT), were successfully separated with the developed on-chip MNP column. © 2018, The Author(s).
- Springer | Korea Nano Technology Research Society
- Related Researcher
- DGIST-ETH Microrobotics Research Center1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.