Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Radar-Lidar Sensor Fusion Sheme Using Occluded Depth Generation for Pedestrian Detection
- Radar-Lidar Sensor Fusion Sheme Using Occluded Depth Generation for Pedestrian Detection
- Kwon, Seong Kyung; Son, Sang Hyuk; Hyun, Eugin; Lee, Jin-Hee; Lee, Jonghun
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk; Hyun, Eugin; Lee, Jonghun
- Issue Date
- 2017 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence, CSCI 2017, 1811-1812
- Despite the development of sensors and their sensor fusion technologies, pedestrian detection technology is a still challenging topic. The pedestrian detection using LIDAR-RADAR fusion method hasn¡t yet been reported. We propose the occluded depth generation based LIDAR-RADAR sensor fusion scheme. The proposed method consists of object detection, occluded depth generation and then pedestrian detection. Objects within the occluded depth are detected by RADAR and an occluded object is estimated to a pedestrian by means of RADAR human Doppler distribution. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Division of Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Division of Intelligent Robot2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.