Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Unknown Frequency Vibration Suppression Control of Linear Motor Stage
- Unknown Frequency Vibration Suppression Control of Linear Motor Stage
- Jung, Hanul; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2018, 4624-4629
- Linear motors with large thrust and position accuracy have been used in a variety of industrial robot applications. Despite the advantages of the linear motor, precise control of the linear motor has been a challenging issue due to the cogging force of the linear motor. There have been many studies aimed at rejecting the unwanted cogging force of these linear motors. In this paper, a peak filter and a frequency estimation method are used to reduce the speed ripple of a linear motor. To do this, the peak filter design parameters are investigated and the performance of the frequency estimation technique for the peak filter is verified. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.